If you believe that content available by means of our network website (as defined in our Terms of Service) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please provide a written notice (“Infringement Notice”) containing the information described below to the designated agent listed below. If we take action in response to your Infringement Notice, we will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to us.

Your Infringement Notice may be forwarded to the party that made the content available and/or to third parties such as ChillingEffects.org.

Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by our network infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.

Please follow these steps to file a notice:

    1. Verify that the website and/or blog in question is actually located on our network. We have no control over websites and blogs that are not part of our network. Please contact the appropriate party with your complaints. The websites and blogs that we host have “unitedresourceconnection.org” in their URL or say “This website is brought to you via a local partnership with United Resource Connection, Incorporated.” in the footer of the site.
    2. Contact the blogger directly. Go to the blog post in question and leave a comment with your complaint to see if the matter can be resolved directly between you and the blogger.
    3. Send your complaint to our designated agent. If the issue cannot be resolved directly with the blogger, send your complaint to our designated agent at (we prefer email):

Designated DMCA Agent
Email: dmca@unitedresourceconnection.com
United Resource Connection, Incorporated.
2606 Canterbury Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45237
Phone: (513) 494-6872
Toll Free Fax: (800) 341-3946

You must include the following:

  • A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
  • An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
  • A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit us to find and positively identify that content; for example we require a link to the specific blog post (not just the name of the blog) that contains the content and a description of which specific portion of the blog post – an image, a link, the text, etc – your complaint refers to;
  • Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
  • A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; (b) that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and (c) under penalty of perjury, that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.

You may also use the form below to submit a DMCA notice:

Name (required)

Company Name (if applicable)

Address (required)

Telephone Number (required)

Email Address (required)

Copyright Holder You Represent (if other than yourself)

URL Location of an AUTHORIZED Copy of the Work (we need this to help us identify the alleged infringement). (required)

URL Location of the alleged infringement:

Describe the copyrighted work so it can be easily identified:

If the infringement described above involves a link to a downloadable file, provide the URL of that file here:

I have a good faith belief that the content described above is NOT authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or applicable laws. (required)

I swear under penalty of perjury that the information provided on this form is accurate and that I am the rightful copyright holder, or agent of the rightful copyright holder. (required)

Signature (your digital signature is required and legally binding).

Please enter the CAPTCHA code displayed at the right. captcha (Required)