Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe that content available by means of our network website infringes one or more of your copyrights, please provide a written notice (“Infringement Notice”) containing the information described below to the designated agent listed below. If we take action in response to your Infringement Notice, we will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to us.
We may forward your Infringement Notice to the party that made the content available and/or to third parties such as the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University.
Please be advised that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by our network infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO FILE A NOTICE:
1) Verify that the website and/or blog in question is actually located on our network. We have no control over websites and blogs that are not part of our network. Please contact the appropriate party with your complaints. The websites we host have “unitedresourceconnection.org” in their URL or say “This website is brought to you by a local partnership with United Resource Connection.” in the footer of the site.
2) Contact the user or agency responsible directly. If possible, use our network or other means to privately message the user or agency responsible for posting the content to see if the matter can be resolved directly.
3) Send your complaint to our designated agent. If the issue cannot be resolved directly, send your complaint to our designated agent via mail, email, or our online submission form.
Designated DMCA Agent
United Resource Connection
P.O. Box 37040
Cincinnati, OH 45222
1 (800) 341-3946
YOU MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR NOTICE:
1) A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
2) An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
3) A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit us to find and positively identify that content; for example we require a link to the specific blog post (not just the name of the blog) that contains the content and a description of which specific portion of the blog post – an image, a link, the text, etc – to which your complaint refers;
4) Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
5) A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; (b) that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and (c) under penalty of perjury, that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
YOU MAY USE THE FORM BELOW TO SUBMIT A DMCA NOTICE: